Wednesday, March 22, 2017

30 Days of Kink: Day 2

List your Kinks.

Eh gads.  Guess I will have to let some things hang out there.  I suppose if I list them in a comma separated fashion and try to get them to blend all together that I won't feel as embarrassed.  Wishful thinking.


Wait.  How is this different from Day 1?

Oh well.  To varying degrees I guess my kinks include power exchange, bondage, gags, blindfolds, domestic discipline, domestic service, body worship, forced feminization, humiliation, face sitting, chastity, tease and denial, nipple play, cunnilingus, women in fur, women in boots, women in gloves, face slapping, piercings, cages, collars, leashes, consensual non-consent, mind-fucking, and emotional masochism.


Describe what it is about being Dominant or submissive that excites and arouses you the most.

Feeling owned and controlled is what does it for me the most.  I get aroused at rules, roles, and expectations.  Pleasing her.  Making her happy.  Earning her love.  Anything that says "I am hers."  This makes me feel warm, safe, and peaceful inside.  I will endure whatever she asks of me.  My desire to make her proud of me motivates me to no end.  I consider myself lucky that this arouses me.  

2 comments:

  1. Fur,

    Do not feel embarrassed. There is nothing in your list of kinks to be embarrassed about n the slightest. In fact, I'd say it's all pretty darn good ;-)

    Best, Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kat.

      I am also cross-posting these on a Wordpress blog that I'm trying to keep a little more... benign in its appearance. While there are people who are very accepting, in many settings admitting to being a sissy feels about as good as telling everyone that you have AIDS and leprosy. I do my best to accept things, I just fear ones that may bring unwanted judgment.

      Take care.

      Delete