Saturday, March 25, 2017

30 Days of Kink: Day 5

What was you first kinky sexual experience? If you haven’t yet had that first time write about what you hope to have happen.

This was with K.  I was chained down to the bed on my back, spread eagle, with each wrist and ankle fastened with a leather locking restraint.

She explored my body with her fingers, lips, and tongue, seeing which parts responded in which ways and what she enjoyed.  My nipples were very responsive to her touch.  I was blushing constantly and lost in a sea of head spinning insanity.  This was my first time naked in front of a woman.  I was afraid she wouldn't like my body.

As she grew more aroused she began kissing me deeply, plunging her tongue into my mouth and consuming my soul.  She didn't speak much, mostly just made sounds and noises and I had to try and read what they meant.  About half way through she gave me an instruction.  She wanted me to be vocal and loud.  I was not permitted to hold back in my moans, whimpers, and the like.  It turned her on.  This was very embarrassing for me but I wanted to make her proud.

She edged me a few times with her hand, continuing until my moans got loud and then would abruptly stop, leaving me whimpering and humping the air as she laughed.  A firm slap to the thigh signaled me to lie still.  One of our agreements in principle was that I was never allowed to cum before her and that I had to earn release.  

She mounted my face several times.  I was allowed to kiss and lick her pierced clit but only a bit.  She wanted to get more aroused rather than climax to that.  After a while she released one of my hands and I rubbed her sex while she was next to me, toying with my body.  I made her orgasm several times.  

We cuddled together for quite a while after, her hands still exploring my body.  My orgasm was delayed until that night.  She had me masturbate while she watched and played with herself.  

It was a good day.




No comments:

Post a Comment