Friday, March 24, 2017

30 Days of submission: Day 4

Do you switch into a dominant role at any time? 

I have an alpha face with big muscles and sharp fangs that I use nearly every day when dealing with the outside world.  In regards to relationships, no.  The closest I will get is to stand firm on a decision or opinion even though I know that the final call is not mine and my disagreement may have consequences.

If you are in a domestic discipline relationship, are there things that you maintain control over? 

Umm... not sure if this is the "textbook definition" of DD or if it implies relationships with domestic discipline.  Assuming the latter, I am expected to be able to function as a human being that goes to work, makes decisions, and the like.  I am accustomed to handling finances and budget as well, but I would be willing to give this up if there was trust.

Are you a “switch” in BDSM terms? 

No.  While my mind can come up with ideas that are sadistic, I do not get any sexual arousal from wielding power over someone else.

If not, have you ever thought about it or given thought to why it’s not for you?

I have been asked.  I could go on and on about how it doesn't feel right, isn't the real me, etc. but the actual truth that makes me certain I am not dominant is the fact that I cannot get an erection while in that head-space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment